Research Associate of the Institute of World History of the Russian Academy of
Center for North American studies
Graduated from the Turkman State University in 1970 and in 1980
submitted PhD at the Institute of World History.
- american national identity,
- historical memory
- Melting Pot? :Paradigms of Ethnic Development of the
USA. M. 2000.
- XX Century: Ethnic Factor in the USA: Transformation
of Society.// Socio-Political and Intellectual Transformation of Societies in
Transitional Epochs. M., 2008.
- Dilemma of the USA in the XXI Century: Melting Pot or
Multiculturalism // 200 Years of Russian-American Relations: Science and
Education. M., 2007.
- Old Problem in New Century: Mexican Illegal Immigrants
in the USA // American Yearbook. 2012.
- Immigration Law of 1965 is a New Vector in the
Development of American National Identity.// American Yearbook. 2014.
- American National Identity and Migration Challenges.//
Dialogue with Time. Issue 54. M., 2016.
- Pearl Harbor in History and Historical Memory.//
Dialogue with Time. Issue 56. M., 2016.